Chapters

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Reruns

A man with out a thought, drunken, fallen, broken, lost, following dreams with out reason, other then the hope of. Too much out of control drinking, leaves me bleeding dreams from heart. Not that smart, yet I stand with vision. Over and over again, I find that bottom of the bottle empty,  the desire is more idiot. The voices don't stop they just get more twisted, as we go along walking in the desert of mind. Every time I say never again, I loose my mind with a bottle in hand, Awakening again with a guilty feeling all sad, sorry, just get mad, for the tears falling on past grounds. Drinking them voices away will get me every time. How many times the voices grind, repeating like a rerun. Like a rerun over and over again lost in the desert of mind. They love me drinking, sleeping, talking with out a thought, with a loose split tongue a hand in my head and a hand in my heart they drive me round like a car. Rerun lets drink again tonight. Its night some where right? lets whiskey on rocks we can roll threw the cacti and have a blasting bang on the way down. Sweet 101 and we having fun under the burning sun. thirsty again over and over we do it again. My GOD whens it going to end O idling one. Father, why am I here. The spirits twist my lips letting thoughts fly freely. Burning desire within me flaming so damn deeply, clearly from ass to mind in blind drunken glory. I look up seeing heaven look down seeing hell knowing both so well earth deserves me, trapped in flesh no one believes me. cant drink it away it just comes back the next day. all the beautiful people glowing with color and emotions happy glee singing, all the trees breathing and we fall down with the spirits again, breath dragon the ground, fogging people to frown. O me, O my, whens it going to end. Cant drink it away every day, what we going to do, but pick up and practice mastering the dragon within, tame it, don't blame it, lets make it a game. How long can I stay away from the bottom of that bottle. Take me as I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here