Chapters

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Deep Pools

I look into deep pools, your eyes, seeing your soul for the very first time. I wonder in wounder of what would it be like, to bathe in the light of your love. The scent of hair caressing, my mind blooming in thoughts of you. A blazing of soul burning with desire, flames licking my heart. Knowing you would make growing old fun in young ways, as days become nights and years pass with delight, edging with the fright of loosing you. Blooming a looming feeling, twinged in longing the love of you. The smiles and eyes swiping life from me, making way for the day you come to me,  hell fire rises around me, smiling for loving you, as years burn away from me, you age away into grey fading, life was blessed having you. Falling into the love of your eyes, blinded me thinking you was mine, our hearts twisted the time frame, thinking you was fare game, who is to blame when feelings are the same. you blasted my soul with showers of heavens rain. A goddess dressed in the sun with a crown of stars you sold my heart with the joy of your smile, cheeks blushing, hopes rushing, heart pounding, my love for you. a dream goddess dreaming along with me. finding my way into the day my heart stays, alive and binding. Dream a dream with me and we will see the way to cross the abyss into heaven. Fly with me to the witches massing in the blacken void of nothing we'll dance around flames lighting the way, burning as bright as the morning star shining. Dream with me and you will see, spread thy wings and fly with me. take my hand and know me as I am. Lets take flight in the night to the stars into glory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts here